Regardless of whether you plan a skiing holiday with your children or a romantic holiday for two or want to improve your skiing skills, experience winter as it used to be in former times. Welcome to the hotel Montana, your 4* ski hotel next to the slopes.
The winter season in Obertauern lasts for five full months. Blue skies, glistening snow and sunshine - the stuff a skiing holiday is made of. Want to see it with your own eyes? Have a look at the pictures from Webcams in Obertauern and you will get a first impression.
At an altitude of between 1.630 and 2.313 metres we have the highest snow guarantee and the best quality of snow. You can enjoy it all from our hotel on the slopes.
- Approximately 100 km slopes of all levels of difficulty – perfect for your skiing holiday with children
- 26 cable railways 1 gondola lift, 18 chairlifts, 1 combined chair/cabin lift and 6 T-bar lifts
- The red and green Tauern round course 12 km top skiing experience
- Super Seven – the seven highest peaks of the skiing area and the runs
- Cross-country skiing rails between 10 and 31 km (the World cup Trail, the trail of the Gnadenalm, Twenger Au and the Turrach)
- Night skiing under floodlight every Monday and Thursday
Get inspired – look at the pictures from the Webcams in Obertauern!
Learn how to ski in Obertauern or do you prefer apres-ski?
Winter sports have many facets - you can find them all in Obertauern. Feel free to speed down the slopes or learn how to ski with experienced skiing instructors. Enjoy the culinary delights in the comfortable huts on the slopes as well as taking in the impressive panoramic view and the warm hospitality.
A winter experience in Obertauern offers so much: regardless of whether you go on a skiing holiday with your children, want to learn how to ski or just want to spend a relaxing holiday with friends: you are all welcome to our skiing holiday next to the slopes. Don’t hesitate to ask for our attractive offers.